Need litigation services in UAE?
Litigation Services in UAE are for cases that have two opposing parties of the defendant and plaintiff and involve court representation. Most of the litigation cases are settled for agreements before asking the jury to intervenes, but some are taken to trial Where the plaintiff can make a claim and the defendant is allowed to defend himself until the court announces its final sentence.
SAR lawyers are well trained in litigation disputes and resolution and have been claiming and defending for several different cases. So, whether you are a defendant or plaintiff, we will raise the case with truthfulness and credibility. Here are our litigation services:
- Arbitrary dismissal of employees.
- Banking and Islamic Banking.
- Bankruptcy lawyer UAE.
- Contracting and construction.
- Corporate lawyers.
- Corporate secretarial.
- Criminal lawyers in Dubai, UAE
- Employment lawyers in Dubai.
- Insurance disputes.
- Litigation and dispute resolution.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Financial crime.
- Personal Insolvency lawyers.
- Property and real estate.
- Legal opinion.
- Real Estate disputes.
How to choose Litigation lawyers in Dubai?
Legal disputes require effort, time, and cost. You must choose the right litigation lawyer who will not waste your emotional and physical efforts and manage the work within a timeframe. There are many litigation lawyers in Dubai, but make sure to put your hands on those who have been practicing litigation law and not just regular legal services, and take a look at their previous litigation cases if possible.
To help you choose the right litigation lawyers in Dubai, the most important thing you need to focus on is the practices and not the experience. When it comes to litigation services in UAE, the number of experience years doesn’t matter. You need a lawyer who stood in the court before judges, claimed, and defended clients, and had been practicing the process of litigation. Here are some of trial lawyers’ responsibilities:
- investigating initial cases for collecting enough evidence and locate witnesses to take their statements.
- legal drafting for documents and lawsuits while the process requires drafting and signing legal papers.
- discovering information by asking a series of questions or using some devices.
- advising clients before trial and it is also called pre-trial tasks when the lawyer gives legal consultation.
- representing clients in court is the last stage where the lawyer will be defending and preparing witnesses.
Where you can find our litigation services in UAE?
Litigation services in Dubai
Our lawyers team in Dubai city manage effectively the litigation process. No matter how complex your case is, we are prepared for worst-case scenarios and already have planned secured methods for solving disputes. Litigation services in Dubai and UAE cover insurance, finances. Real estate, civil crimes, and more.
Litigation services in Abu Dhabi
SAR lawyers office in Abu Dhabi is made up of a group of experts who have been practicing both legal and litigation services in Abu Dhabi.
Litigation services in Sharjah
We aim to solve your dispute with the best-achieving terms with a minimum of expenses. We know that litigation cases can cost a lot, especially they last for long periods, years, or months. Our litigation services in Sharjah guarantee you the best results with affordability.