Mergers and acquisitions attorneys in UAE
For what would you need mergers and acquisitions attorneys in UAE? The process of Mergers and Acquisitions might be combined most of the time but they are two different transactions. Owners of companies or organizations to improve their business and their position in the market. Mergers have a literal meaning in which two companies decided to merge and going together to create a new organization, while Acquisition is a process of a company take over another and not merging with it. If you need mergers and acquisition attorneys in the UAE, contact SAR lawyers for legal advice and.
Mergers lawyers in UAE
Mergers lawyers in UAE will help you through your merging process, advising you, providing documents, and follow up the procedure to make sure that everything is correct and legal. You need the assistance of mergers lawyers in UAE if you are going through any of these types of merging:
- The horizontal merging process is often for companies that are in the same industry and offering the same services and products for the buyer. It is such a benefit for two companies to merge if they are in a field of high competition, potential profit would be much better.
- The conglomerate merging process is form firms and companies that are not sharing the same industry or selling the same products.
- The Extention merging process is for companies that are selling the same product but in different industries. In this case, merging will benefit both companies by gaining more clients and target a bigger market.
- The vertical merging process is for companies that are offering different services but for one specific product.
- The product Extention merging process is for firms and companies that are selling different products but somehow are related. This merging will provide a larger customers base and increase profits.
Acquisition lawyers in UAE
Acquisition lawyers in UAE will help you through both friendly and hostile acquisition transactions. Acquisition is for developing the company management and growing its strategy, but sometimes it can be a hostile take over. Let us see the difference between the two types:
- The hostile is when a company purchases the majority of another company’s stake to take over it without its approval or consent.
- The friendly process is when two companies are aware and agreed to the acquisition terms.
Mergers and acquisitions attorneys in UAE services
Mergers and acquisitions attorneys in UAE will advise you in each step of merging and acquisition processes and develop a business growth strategy to achieve your goals while merging with other companies. They will offer you :
- Analysis of Synergy.
- Structuring of separation.
- Due diligence.
- Financial advisory.
- Drafting and reviewing agreements.
- Agreement of sale purchase.